• Stress reliever
• Energy booster
• Enhances learning & studying performance
• Stimulates creativity
• Increases life quality overall
• Hangover remedy
1. Essential Oil of Roman Chamomile – chamomile grows near the ground and was nicknamed “plant doctor” because of the beneficial effect it has on the plants growing in its surroundings. In ancient Rome, the oil was used by soldiers for courage during the battles. Its calming effect has been well known for centuries.
2. Essential oil of cloves – strong antibacterial and anti-infectious properties. Used in oral cavity infections, viral infections, mycosis, neuritis, herpes. Antalgic, general stimulant.
3. Cajeput Essential Oil – known for its beneficial effects on the respiratory tract, antiseptic, purifying, decongestant. Useful for alleviating various pains such as joints, rheumatism, neuralgia or muscle pains.
|No. of Breaths||
Cap may be a choking hazard